We all hunger for a meaning or purpose in our lives. In order to satisfy this desire, we can strengthen ourselves and our family as we build a community in our church. Below are some of the formal elements of our church but most importantly, you can find a home with us here simply by attending mass.
Formally, the faith of the Polish National Church is defined by:
- Sacred Tradition
- The commonly held Ecumenical Councils of the first millennia
- The Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed
- The Confession of Faith of the Polish National Catholic Church
- The Eleven Great Principles of the Polish National Catholic Church
- TheDeclaration of Scranton.