Our Savior gallery is the Parish’s satellite gallery located in the Tripp Park section of Scranton.  It was organized in early 1914 by a group of dedicated Polish National Catholics in order for them to be closer to their place of worship.  Today, the gallery still stands and is administered to by the clergy of St. Stanislaus Cathedral.  Holy Mass is celebrated here at 10:30 AM every Sunday morning.

[display-gallery size=”medium”]